IP to Sizzle in Dallas This July
June 4, 2008
ABP Technology announced it is hosting the 5th annual IP Sizzles in Dallas July 28–30, at the Sheraton Grand DFW Hotel.
IP Sizzles is an industry event geared towards resellers and integrators and strives to serve as an educational opportunity where the audience can maximize their business opportunities by connecting with other resellers and integrators as well as industry leaders in VoIP, Wireless, IP Video, IP Infrastructure and IP service providers.
Attendees will have the opportunity to be among the first to see new products from AudioCodes, Mobotix, and others.
Speakers from throughout the IP communications community will focus on an overall theme on the importance of resellers and maximizing the profit channel.
Some of the key IP Sizzles 2008 exhibitors and sponsors are Aastra, Adaptec, AudioCodes, ClearOne, Digium, Linksys, pbxnsip, SMC Networks and snom. Other sponsors include Broadvox and XO.
There will also be a special session “Doubling Your IP Sales in Six Months” focusing on –Solutions Selling and Closing Sales” presented by one of America's top sales trainers.
Registration is open now.
Tags: ABP, Integrators, Resellers, VoIP
Search Technorati: ABP, Integrators, Resellers, VoIP
Related Tags: sales, Sizzles, sizzles, resellers
- Related Entries
- Social VoIP-Working? - Oct 16, 2007
- Microsoft OCS Launch Day - Oct 16, 2007
- Broadsoft Connections: Guy Kawasaki and Microsoft’s OCS? - Oct 15, 2007
- Interactive Intelligence Releases v3.0 - Oct 08, 2007
- Make MONEY Selling VoIP! - Oct 03, 2007
- Microsoft Announces Response Point Availability, Pricing - Oct 02, 2007
- VoIP, Mobile Growth in North America - Oct 02, 2007
- Black Box To Sell ShoreTel VoIP Systems - Aug 21, 2007
- Paul Amery on Skype Extra News - Apr 27, 2007
Listed below are links to sites that reference IP to Sizzle in Dallas This July: