Siemens OpenOffice UC Solution for SMBs
October 24, 2007
Siemens is introducing its latest unified communications solution, Siemens HiPath OpenOffice ME.
The solution is designed to help small to medium businesses (in this case Siemens defines SMB as the 20–150 employee space) increase productivity and efficiency by enabling them with a variety of communications, collaboration and mobility features.
Currently slated for availability in February of 2008, Siemens expects the solution to price at approximately $270 per seat, before channel discounts. Siemens is currently expanding their channel in the United States to address the market opportunity.
I had a great talk with Siemens U.S. vice president of product and service management (enterprise) Al Baker who shared the big news with me.
If you click over to my columnist page, you’ll find a full article with more information about this latest UC initiative from Siemens.
Tags: Siemens, SMB, Unified Communications
Search Technorati: Siemens, SMB, Unified Communications
Related Tags: Siemens, siemens, solution
- Related Entries
- Siemens Launches OpenScape Unified Communications Server - Mar 03, 2008
- Siemens HiPath 8000 Gains Market Acceptance - Dec 17, 2007
- Rich's Take: Aspect's Unified Communications Play - Mar 10, 2008
- More Thoughts on Microsoft's OCS - Oct 22, 2007
- Lots of Microsoft News - Oct 16, 2007
- Microsoft OCS Launch Day - Oct 16, 2007
- Broadsoft Connections: Guy Kawasaki and Microsoft’s OCS? - Oct 15, 2007
- Nortel Looking Forward to Microsoft OCS Launch - Oct 13, 2007
- Microsoft Announces Response Point Availability, Pricing - Oct 02, 2007
- Latest Unified Communications Survey Results - Aug 16, 2007
Listed below are links to sites that reference Siemens OpenOffice UC Solution for SMBs: