Hi all, here is an ad we are currently running for a new position. Please forward this to anyone who you think is a great, not good fit.
Thanks -- we are really looking for the best of the best!
Ideally, the perfect candidate will submit a video resume as well.
Fast-growing B-to-B publisher based in Norwalk, CT is looking for a proven leader to head their marketing department. Ideal candidate possesses the perfect mix of strong managerial and leadership skills, and hands-on marketing abilities. TMC is a fast-paced environment where success is often driven by our marketing department's ability to quickly roll out new products and initiatives.
- Work with marketing team to execute Web, e-mail and direct marketing campaigns, including: planning, budgeting, copywriting/messaging/positioning, creative execution and after-marketing activities.
- Work with marketing team to support sales teams in meeting aggressive revenue goals.
- Seek out, negotiate and manage strategic partnerships.
- Work with marketing team to track and analyze response and adjust strategy to improve future efforts.
- Complete additional projects as required.
- Assist operations team as needed to ensure flawless execution of events.
- 5+ years hands-on Web/Direct marketing experience, preferably marketing publications, Web sites, conferences/trade shows/events
- Experience managing marketing team
- Excellent copywriting/editing a must
- Ability to seriously multi-task a must
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Database management experience
- Desktop publishing skills (Quark, Photoshop, etc.) required
- Willingness to travel 4-5x per year a must
Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience. Qualified applicants should reply and MUST include salary requirements in your response. Please include your resume as an attachment to your message, or fax resume and salary requirements to 203-295-0170 or email sthompson (at) tmcnet dot com.