It’s funny really, we keep hearing how much lower wireless costs are but in reality carriers are devoting almost all of their resources to wireless upgrades and marketing because they are making a killing. And yes, as rates go down, companies seem to be spending more and more and more.
That’s why I was happy to see that The Telecom Expense Management Industry Association (TEMIA) will be at ITEXPO in Miami two weeks from now helping companies of all sizes manage their wireless and other telecom expenses. Telecom costs are not a given and an entire industry of telecom expense management companies have evolved over the years to help organizations manage the complexities and escalating costs of voice and data plans of the wired and wireless variety.
Speakers will include:
- Julie Palen, Senior Vice President of Mobile Device Management, Tangoe
- Kevin Whitehurst, Managing Partner & Co-founder, MindWireless
- Juan Carlos Méndez, VP of Business Development, Xpensert
- Joe Chopek, President, Avalon Global Solutions
- Joe Basili, Managing Director, TEMIA
For more, check out this press release regarding sessions to be moderated by TEMIA which will have a focus on corporate wireless bill shock and more.