Smoothly and effectively onboarding new enterprises is one of the most significant operational challenges for cloud communications providers. Flowroute is aiming squarely at helping these companies deliver an excellent experience for companies migrating to their services.
In a recent meeting with Dan Nordale and Dave Rich, they told me they asked themselves, "Why is it so easy to get a gmail account but not so easy to get telecom configured for business?"
And thus the Flowroute mission was born.
The company helps its customers in the following ways:
- Onboarding API: Through an Onboarding API, Flowroute helps communication service providers manage the lifecycle of customer onboarding, from order submission to completion.
- Bulk port orders: Gives CSPs the ability to create and manage thousands of port orders at once through the its web-based application.
- Real-time event updates: Provides end-users access to the entire onboarding journey, including real-time messages from Flowroute’s number and porting experts.
- Number feature automation: Enables automated configuration of CNAM, E911, call routing and name assignments during onboarding.
- Quality Control: Sends automated verifications to confirm phone number transition through NPAC, the National Portability Administration Center.
And as enterprises move to the cloud, Flowroute is trying to take away the pain of delayed ports and minimize the exposure customers have to tech issues.
By automating and approving onboarding, they help carriers expand their product sets as they no longer need to focus as much on these areas.