Sponsors can then offer these viewers more information about themselves – offer them coupons, a chance to visit them at a trade show or road show or whatever else they are looking to communicate to this group.
The most common question I am asked lately is how to build online communities and moreover companies in many new industries ask constantly about how TMC can help build these content-generated microsites for them.
As a result of these requests, we are now making these online communities available in multiple industries and we have a new free webinar you can attend titled “Building Communities Online: Reduce Marketing Spend While Boosting Sales, Search and Social Initiatives” which you can attend on March 30th, 2011, from 2:00pm – 3:00pm EST.
I think you’ll find this Webinar quite valuable, as it will cover how to improve your marketing ROI by integrating results currently driven by search ads, SEO, social media and thought leadership into one integrated campaign. The Webinar will also cover:
- How the concept of Targeted Marketing has evolved
- How to build a news-generated, search optimized community online
- How your Online Community is more cost-effective, and powerful, than Search Click Ad campaigns
- Common reasons why some Online Communities fail
- Why it is essential to partner with a respected editorial team when building your community
Feel free to click here to learn more and register. Thank you and I hope to see you there!