A few months back, Gary Kim and I had the opportunity to conduct video interviews with a number of movers and shakers in the communications market. These interviews took place at the Voice Peering Forum, Winter 2007. It is worth noting that shortly after these interviews TMC was fortunate enough to add Gary Kim as a columnist.
On this page you will find lucid interviews with the following people:
- Eric Hanselman, Network Protection Architect, IBM
- Michael Manspeizer, Director of Telecom, DF King & Co.
- Ken Zita, Managing Partner, Network Dynamics
- Georges Smine, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Nominum
- Victor Bozzo, VP of Global Sales, NextPoint
- Bernardin Arnason, Managing Partner, Pivot Media
- Stephan Beckert, Director of Research, TeleGeography
- James T. Castagna, Technology & Engineering, Verizon