Rich Tehrani : Communications and Technology Blog - Tehrani.com
Rich Tehrani
CEO
| Communications and Technology Blog - Latest news in IP communications, telecom, VoIP, call center & CRM space

books tag

Drill down on books search:

5 result(s) displayed for books (1 - 5 of 5):

Do Physical Digital Libraries Make Sense?

Bexar County in Texas will be home to one of the world’s first digital libraries which contains just e-readers and lots of electronic editions of books. The interesting idea here is the library is going digital but still needs $1.5...

Bezos Says Kindle Potential now only 10% of Market

Assuming all households were once candidates for the Kindle, the iPad has just taken 90% out of the book reading market leaving just 10% - the serious book readers to buy the Kindle. Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos explains in fact...

Boston, Silicon Valley to Rule VC World

The Wall Street Journal has an interesting article today talking about Dallas-based venture funds which flopped by investing in telecom and networking companies. It explains that funds in Silicon Valley and Boston are doing better than those in Texas, Washington...

iPhone Vs. Kindle?

Citigroup recently upgraded Amazon, saying more kindles will be sold than previously thought. The leading etailers stock zoomed upwards on the news in fact.The analyst estimates Amazon will sell up to 380,000 Kindles in 2008, up from a previous forecast...

Amazon's France Problems

In France there is a law that says you are not allowed to sell books for more than 5 percent off the list price. We have lots of silly laws in the US as well so it is tough to...
Featured Events