GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED AT CASE STUDY U!
COVERING IT ALL: UC DEPLOYMENTS, CLOUD, SOCIAL, MOBILE & MORE!
- UC Deployments: Overcoming the Final Hurdles to Move Mainstream
PRESENTED BY: Steve Hope - Mountain View-Los Altos Union School District, William Olsen - Information Technology and Telecommunications (IT&T), Doug Sanders - Republic Services, Erik Linask - TMC
Unified Communications, in all its iterations, has been a part of the buzz for the past several years. As the cusp of UC technologies and services moving past the early-adopter phase and more into the mainstream, this panel will look at what final hurdles need to be overcome to make this technology accessible to every company. What components of UC are of particular interest and importance and what aspects are nice to have or even irrelevant? This panel of CIOs and IT execs will talk about their experiences with UC, or what they need to see to deploy it in their own networks.
- Cloud Computing 3.0 Unfurled
PRESENTED BY: Mark Hansen - Cobalt Data Centers, John Stanford - RMS, James Urquhart - Enstratius, Michael Vizard - ITBusinessEdge
Advances in IT automation coupled with advances in security will soon result in a new era of cloud computing in which granular application workloads automatically run on the platform that will best optimize it. As a result, the future of IT will be driven by a system of systems based on different classes of processors, all of which can be logically managed as a single platform. In fact, it may soon make no economic sense to outsource IT at all.
- The Coming of the Mobile Enterprise
PRESENTED BY: John Bollen - MGM, Steve Martin - City of Las Vegas, Wendy Schuchart - Information Week
Mobile computing is becoming the tail that wags the enterprise dog. When most people think of mobile computing they look at their smartphone or tablet. But as mobile computing matures, it's clear mobile computing is going to soon change the way enterprise applications are constructed, deployed and managed.
- Meet the New Chief Integration Officer (CIO)
PRESENTED BY: Tim Monahan - JW Aluminum, Niel Nickolaisen - Western Governors University, Michael Vizard - ITBusinessEdge
Instead of managing low level infrastructure the "I" in CIO will soon stand for integration, especially as more applications move into the cloud. The question is, are today's CIOs up to the task or will a new type of CIO with lots of cloud brokering expertise have to emerge.
- Technology Rationalization and Integration – Use Cases for Deploying Next-Gen Tech
PRESENTED BY: Brian Eastwood - CIO.com, Nate Isham - Green Mountain Coffee, Joe Marcella - City of Las Vegas, Alexander Wareham - AAA
Each month, new technologies and platforms are announced, evaluated, sold and deployed, many of which claim to solve the "next" big problem enterprise IT managers face. These technologies range from UC to VoIP to Wireless Offload to Big Data Analytics and they all must be rationalized within and integrated into networks designed for far less complex technologies. This panel will examine what it takes to successfully integrate new technologies into existing, diverse network environments and how each challenge can, or cannot be, successfully overcome.
- Business Processes Get Social
PRESENTED BY: Mike Essig - Hard Rock Hotel, Robert Murnane - Polaris, Erik Linask - TMC
Social networking sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest are now part of the corporate culture. The next big thing is to make entire business processes social in a way that maintains their integrity while at the same time making them more accessible and extensible than ever.
IN ADDITION TO SEEING THE WOZ - SEE KEYNOTE PANELS INCLUDING:
- SPECIAL TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION PANEL / Q&A: PRESENTED BY: Compass Intelligence, PKE Consulting LLC & UCStrategies.com, Crossfire Media, Embrase, TMC
- BATTLE IN THE CLOUDS -- NEW! PANELIST ADDED: MARK MONDAY, VICE PRESIDENT/GENERAL MANAGER OF COLLABORATION PLATFORMS - AVAYA: PRESENTED BY: IBM, Microsoft, ShoreTel, Dell, Avaya, TMC
- SERVICE PROVIDERS: SMART ECOSYSTEM FACILITATORS OR DUMB PIPES?: PRESENTED BY: Sansay, Sonus Networks, Ingate Systems AB, Firespotter Labs/UberConference, Metaswitch, TMC
- 5 TECHNOLOGIES CRITICAL TO THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS: PRESENTED BY: Frost & Sullivan, Compass Intelligence, Current Analysis, PKE Consulting LLC & UCStrategies.com, Firespotter Labs/UberConference
For more information and to register, visit ITEXPO or contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131.
Any paid conference plan includes access to all keynotes (Including Steve Wozniak's), general sessions, free workshops, networking events, unlimited exhibit hall access, and meals.
- DIAMOND TEAM PLAN: Includes access to all ITEXPO conference events, all 3 days, for up to 5 attendees from the same company.
- CONFERENCE SUPERPASS: Includes access to all ITEXPO and collocated conference events, all 3 days.
- PLATINUM CONFERENCE PASS: Includes access to all ITEXPO conference events, all 3 days.
- Dedicated Training & Workshops
Take full advantage of being at ITEXPO and attend all of the additional education!
- Conference Sessions / Tracks Include: Case Study U, CUSTOMER Interaction, Enterprise Solutions, Mobility, Next Gen Service Provider
- Giveaways: Win a Brand New Jeep! & LOTS of Exhibitor Giveaways
Win a Brand New Jeep! Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 4:45pm – Exhibit Hall
[MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN, ALL ATTENDEES ELIGIBLE]
SPONSORED BY: Sagemcom, TAQUA, Cbeyond, AireSpring, Content Boost
Obtain a Car Giveaway Card from Registration and visit the booth stamps from participating vendors. Place your completed card in the raffle area near the car display and be present at the time of the drawing.
A multitude of exhibitors just waiting to showcase their products and services to you that will save you money, and increase your ROI. Dedicated pavilions include: Cloud4SMB, ChannelVision (CVx) Expo, LatinComm, Microsoft Lync Partner Solutions, M2M, Super Wi-Fi & Shared Spectrum Summit, Telecom Reseller