June 4, 2007
We have at least one job available in our search engine optimization (SEO) Department.
Technology Marketing Corporation, a media company and leader in the technology space is seeking a fulltime Search Engine Optimization Specialist who is a self-motivated, outgoing individual with a minimum of 2 years of direct working experience in organic search engine optimization. The qualified individual should be looking to lead, succeed, and prosper in a fast-paced business environment.
As an SEO Specialist your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Conduct technical Web site evaluation and analysis resulting in strategic recommendations to improve the technical and design elements of client sites.
Provide clients with advanced technical documentation, best practices, and direction from a search engine optimization perspective, including:
- URL and Directory Structure
- URL rewriting
- Search engine friendly redirects
- HTML code cleanliness and validation
- Text and XML based site maps
- Robots.txt files
- Search engine friendly page layouts
- Image replacement
- Work with editorial departments and external Web teams to implement optimization recommendations and to educate on proper search engine friendly development methodologies
- Responsible for continuing to innovate and evolve optimization practices based on research and testing.
- Must have a good understanding of Web design and development concepts
- Must be proficient in basic HTML and server technologies
- Must have a good understanding of CSS and how it can be leveraged for search engine performance
- Must have a basic understanding of Web site scripting languages (ASP, PHP, .NET, etc.)
- Must understand the differences between Web server types (Apache, IIS, etc.)
- Must have an understanding of Web site hosting and file access.
- Must be comfortable communicating technical concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Must have a proven track record of delivering results through ethical search engine optimization techniques
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please forward resume to rtehrani(at)tmcnet.com and use “SEO Resume” as your subject.
, search engine marketing
, search engine optimization
: Related Tags: search engine
, engine optimization
, engine friendly