I wanted to wish her a very public and much deserved congratulations for a job well-done. and further say we are proud to have such great contributors on our team.
Feel free to peruse her contributions to TMCnet - some of here latest articles are below for easy reference:
- Study Shows Robotic-Assisted Prostatectomies No Better than Traditional Surgery
- FCC Agrees to Wireless Spectrum for Medical Uses
- Robotic-Assisted Gall Bladder Surgeries Now Possible With Just One Incision, Accelerating Healing
- A Food Tattoo Can Tell if the Milk is Bad? Believe It!
- Study: Healthcare Costs Skyrocketing, Especially for Kids
- No Surprise, but Health Care Costs This Year May Exceed Annual Mortgage Payment
- Someday Soon, the Blind May See
As a reminder/disclosure I am CEO and Group Editor-in-Chief at TMC/TMCnet.