B600D PCI model.
Here's a teaser from Rich's blog:
What is the reason for these new cards to be introduced?
Some of our OEM customers; those who are building IP PBX appliances Empowered by Sangoma, often do not require the modularity, port customization and single slot expandability that our A-Series analog cards provide. Also, four PSTN lines and one fax connection is a common configuration that creates economies of scale, which can lead to a substantial cost savings for these customers when purchasing in larger volumes.Read full story
Also, here are the specs:
- 4 ports of FXO and 1 Port of FXS.
- Support for Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH™, Yate™, trixbox™, and PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all ports.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 140 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Includes both standard and short half-height compatible mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and shares PCI interrupts.
- Power: 3.6 W (0.3A @ 12 V) and 1.65 W (0.5A @ 3.3 V).
- Temperature range: 0 - 50°C.
- Cables are included.
- Suports Fax: Single FXS Port designed for optimum fax support.
- Sangoma B600 cards synchronize perfectly with Sangoma's T1/E1 cards and the PSTN clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough over T1 lines.
- Optional: DSP Echo Canceller
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in the hardware.
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction.
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- No additional slot is required.