GN Netcom launched their latest headset optimized for VoIP, the GN 2000, which provides full "wideband" frequency response up to 6800 Hz. Many competing “wideband” headsets cut-off around 4000 Hz, thus giving GN Netcom's GN 2000 much better acoustical response and clarity.
The GN 2000 also features their PeakStop technology, which cuts off sudden loud noises above 118 dB SPL to protect your ears from damage. The GN 2000 is available with a USB connector for VoIP applications, as well as a traditional phone/headset jack connector.
The GN 2000 Series is available in monaural and binaural styles and offers two microphone/boom combinations. The flex boom model is paired with a noise-canceling microphone to filter out background sounds in noisy environments, while GN 2000 ST models feature a standard microphone.
"The GN 2000 Series is the most durable line of contact center headsets we've ever built and it truly delivers in every category," says Hans Henrik Lund, president and CEO of GN Netcom. "Its wideband sound quality, all-day comfort and solid reliability will ultimately maximize performance and minimize the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for any contact center."
Other features include:
- Sturdy, impact-resistant materials and construction
- Outstanding sound quality due to true 150 – 6800 Hz
- Wideband frequency response
- Stereo USB version for VoIP applications
- Available with either a special noise-canceling microphone mounted on a flex boom arm or SoundTube equipped with a standard microphone.