So many tech sites and so little time!
With that in mind, I've always found CNET to be very useful, especially for its handy Tips & Tricks. In fact, it's usually my first stop when I've got to figure something out and don't already have that knowledge stored somewhere (usually in my own unique personal storage device -- my head).
Take a look at their latest Top 5 list, which includes:
* Moving your iTunes library from PC to Mac
* Quick home-theater buying tips
* Optimize your iPhone using playlists
* HDTV: Comparing 720p vs. 1080p
* Find a Vista-compatible graphics card
This beats Googling every day!