What would summer be without listening to your favorite music al fresco?
Now that doesn't have to mean a festival or town music series and it certainly means more than going personally mobile with an MP3 player or other digital music device (remember when that meant "CD player"?).
What I'm talking about is an outdoor speaker system that sounds good and blends into the great outdoors.
And what I'm listening to now is Sonance's CRK20 Rock Speaker, part of its C-Series of outdoor speakers, which delivers high-quality audio to outdoor spaces (like my backyard) while effortlessly blending-into the environment. (Or at least coming close.)
The CRK20's rock-like appearance lets them become a part of the outdoor landscape, and their weather-resistant speaker elements are intended to provide years of outdoor listening pleasure in any listening location -- pool, garden or lawn (your choice).
- Rock-like appearance and finish blends-in with outdoor environments
- Higher performance than typical outdoor speakers
- Weather-resistant polypropylene woofer cones with rubber surrounds deliver strong bass
- Internal wire connections prevent moisture from damaging connections
- Tweeter: 1.0" (25mm) polyurethane dome
- Woofer: 8.0" (203mm) black polypropylene cone with a rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz + 3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Power Handling: 5 - 150 Watts
- SPL: 90 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD):15-1/2" (394mm) x 13-1/2" (343mm) x 11-1/2" (292mm)
- Available in granite and brown