He then explained, "The VoIP Supply VoIP network assessment and evaluation packages offer a complete and comprehensive set of deliverables that gives businesses of all sizes the ability to make informed decisions about a potential migration to VoIP."
VoIP Supply's VoIP network assessment and evaluation packages include the following:
- Initial telephone consultation with an IP Communications expert.
- Discussion to determine your goals and basic communications needs.
- Discussion of features that fit your needs/requirements and additional features available to you.
- Technical drawing, in flow chart format, detailing the components of your proposed solution and how they interconnect.
- Details to complement the technical drawing, explaining each hardware, software and service element.
- Discussion and explanation of critical concepts including QoS (Quality of Service), remote user/office setup and integration and PBX dialplan setup (Call routing PSTN and SIP/VOIP).
- Recommendations for both PSTN (Analog POTS, T1/PRI) connectivity, data (DSL, Cable, Fiber, t1/PRI) connectivity, as well as SIP Based VoIP service providers (ITSP).
- Complete quotation for hardware, software, service and accessories.
- Location or a local or national company to assist in the installation of your hardware and software, including network components.
- Pricing discounts on hardware, configuration and support of your installation.
Prices range from $149.99 for a 1 -4 user SOHO type business, to $1999.95 for up to a 250 user large business.