Resellers and agents have a reason to be on cloud nine. According to the 2015 Computerworld Forecast Study, IT investment will increase dramatically this year, especially on cloud-based services. Some of the most encouraging highlights of the study include the fact that:
- IT budgets are expected to increase by 4.3 percent this year
- IT investments will favor solutions that increase revenue, profitability and competitiveness
- IT will most prioritize cloud services that improve service and generate new revenue streams
In other words, the time has never been better for resellers to add cloud-based services to their robust suite of solutions. Today’s resellers have the opportunity to introduce to their customers a wealth of bleeding-edge technologies from SIP Trunking to Hosted PBX to managed services. Now, with the surge of cloud services, they are able to tap into that consumer demand for other robust cloud solutions as well.
Multiple industry pundits and research firms confirm that cloud is the wave of the future. After all, cloud-based services offer consumers a variety of benefits such as:
- Cost Savings: Companies looking to reduce CAPEX/OPEX spending will increasingly favor cost-effective cloud solutions. Resellers that can deliver affordability are at an advantage.
- Greater Flexibility: 1.3 billion people worldwide are expected to work remotely this year. Cloud-based solutions such as unified communications and applications support this on-the-go workforce.
- Enhanced Security: As customers look to mitigate security risk, they are increasingly casting their eye toward the cloud. The right cloud solution can grant increased IT visibility that monitors external consumer applications.
The incentive to bundle cloud solutions with other communication technologies is clear. As businesses scale up their Internet and VoIP solutions, the market is ripe for resellers that offer a well-rounded portfolio of services that deliver results and engage customers in a fruitful and mutually beneficial relationship for years to come.
For more information on the advantages of partnering with Net2Phone Office for your customers' cloud solutions needs, click here.