Last week I read an email subject line regarding the top 10 reasons you should get a new phone system. I am certain the authors or sponsors of gave out some good information. However, I am also certain that they did not consider any of the following reasons. Therefore, please accept my view and some other members of the Broadvox family on why a business should consider replacing their legacy phone system. Enjoy!
12. You are running out of cans and string
11. You can’t figure out how to press the hash sign or text using your rotary phone
10. You can’t find tapes for your answering machine anymore
9. Office workers complain of getting kicked off the Internet every time a call comes in
8. The Princess phone on your desk no longer fits your business image.
7. You want to answer business office calls from your virtual office, the golf course
6. The numbers have worn off the receptionist key system
5. Call holding means you hold the phone while a co-worker runs across the room to get it
4. Unified communications means the office is in one room at the same time singing Happy Birthday
3. A conference call is where you and a co-worker bump heads listening in on the same handset
2. Juggling all your separate devices for making calls, texting and sending email messages has led to an interesting side job as a circus performer
1. You fainted when told you could save 70% on your phone bill with a new system
See you on Monday!