- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrots, finely shredded
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut in half and sliced thinly
- 1 cup best-quality mayonnaise
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoons celery salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon white truffle oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, celery salt and white truffle in a medium bowl. Taste and adjust truffle oil, salt and pepper.
Combine the shredded cabbage, carrots and sliced onion in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Pour the sauce over the mix vegetables, toss well and chill.