The company has been so good for so long making it look like Steve was in total control, the fact that the emperor's clothes are fraying right now is disturbing.
Everyone likes the new price points. I myself and thinking of expanding my owner ship of Apple gear, (though my Linux gear is non-existent right now and Ubuntu would give me access to some interesting mobile OS strategies.)
But the issue is that Wall Street is playing with stock based on the chatter. Watching CNBC I have gotten Apple advise every fifteen minutes (or at least it has felt that way).
I want to buy technology for its value to me, not based on artificial stock manipulation. And as we know from Kramer's past, Apple is a darling to play with. I am hoping that the noise out of Cupertino calms down soon.
- Related Entries
- Apple vs. Palm Heats up. - Jun 11, 2009
- Anton Wahlman Guest Blog on the Palm Pre - Jun 09, 2009
- The iPhone Effect on Verizon - Jun 02, 2009
- What Happens in Vegas, Didn't Stay Very Long - Apr 06, 2009
- The Smartphone OS Market - Mar 26, 2009
- Wii, Mii and the iPhone. - Jan 06, 2009
- New Phones Apple pushes the competition around - Jun 23, 2009
- My GPhone gets a Needed Update - May 13, 2009
- Skype - Apr 02, 2009