If they were to do this and I think it would also enable them to trend spot customers in clusters and accelerate their rollout plans. Another key ingredient if the device enabled meshing would be to let word of mouth and the palm pre to drive customers.
As a majority owner, I think Sprint would like this as well and if they share the info new synergies may materialize between them and their cable operators.
- Related Entries
- Clearwire Prepping Portable WiMax/Wi-Fi Router - Jan 12, 2009
- What does it say about Patents - Dec 22, 2008
- Clearwire's Wolff: 'Full Speed Ahead' with WiMax - Dec 06, 2008
- Feedback from Friends LTE Advanced vs WiMAX - Dec 05, 2008
- It's Clear and out of the Xohm! - Dec 02, 2008
- Clearwire Mum on Xohm Launches, Says LTE a Possibility - Dec 01, 2008
- Clearwire's 100-Day Agenda: Devices, VoIP and Roaming - Nov 30, 2008
- Taking a Deeper Look at the Clearwire Deal -- Again - Nov 24, 2008
- WiMAX: The Best of Times, The Worst of Times... - Nov 20, 2008
- WiMax Test Drive -- Roamin' on Xohm in Chicago - Nov 14, 2008