Comparing that to Sprint's PalmPre and T-Mobile G2 announcement its a winner. However, Apple's efforts to steal the thunder obviously succeeded.
Having said that the front end loading has been pretty annoying. Apple basically did not let those of us who had minor needs into the store in some areas they were so busy selling the 3GS.
Myself, I continue to try to recuperate from the disaster of losing my machine. Having gotten different support from the Genius bar and the Apple Care line, I continue to find Apple a back end system disaster.
Call your cell phone operator and they have your history. Call Apple its like your are a new customer every time.
Which make sense given any problem I talk to them about generates a reset.
For the Apple lovers of the world. You are right to love their interfaces. You can even love their customer care. I do not.
One company they are not pushing around is RIM. My next post will be why RIM is the real gorilla in the room.
- Related Entries
- Apple vs. Palm Heats up. - Jun 11, 2009
- Anton Wahlman Guest Blog on the Palm Pre - Jun 09, 2009
- Massive Mobility Finally - Jun 03, 2009
- The iPhone Effect on Verizon - Jun 02, 2009
- My GPhone gets a Needed Update - May 13, 2009
- It's Clear and out of the Xohm! - Dec 02, 2008
- Dear Apple, Calm down. - Jun 16, 2009
- The FVNO A New Role for Virgin with Sprint - Jun 15, 2009
- Jim Crowe and Dan Hesse - Jun 12, 2009
- Dear Clearwire, Reach me @home. - Jun 12, 2009