I placed the Video on YouTube. Not sure how easy it is to find it has the same title.
What's great about Brough's analysis is the understanding of the prime movers in the technology.
This clip gives the perspective of the fact that like the landline network, the wireless network is being swallowed by the data requirements of the future.
In LA we are continuing the discussion about what it take to evolve the 4G wireless broadband.
In listening to Brough, one thought occurred to me is that iPhone probably drove the US 3G adoption way past Europe at the present time. (Don't your get hopes, I have not reset my opinion of Apple.)
Enjoy the listen and if you want to stay up to date with us join us at 4GWE September 1-3 in LA.
In the meantime if you want access to the presentations send me an email and I will add you to system.
- Related Entries
- Evolution of Cellular - Feb 02, 2009
- 4Gee - What happened to Nortel? - Jun 22, 2009
- India - Tech Centers and guess what #1 Trend they want - Jun 16, 2009
- The Emphasis on the Wrong Syllable Bankrupt Nortel sheds WiMAX - Jan 29, 2009
- Verizon Ups the Ante and then Blinks - Dec 12, 2008
- For Russia, With Love: WiMax/GSM Phone from HTC - Nov 13, 2008
- It Looks Good on PAPR. - Nov 03, 2008
- This is ARMless: Nokia & Intel - Jun 24, 2009
- Alvarion Open Range Interview. - Jun 22, 2009
- Cisco 4G is about Video - Jun 12, 2009