While I am looking forward to hearing them speak at 4gwe. They are excited about the opportunity now in front of them. Some analysts were afraid of a price war, but in Clearwire's case they are clearly ready, willing and able where available.
The stock (Nasdaq: CLWR) is on an up swing making the write downs of the past a brillant move for their investors. Recent announcements from Comcast about reselling the service is also good for their bottom line.
I will be reporting more form Las Vegas so stay tuned.
- Related Entries
- A Billion Here, a Billion there... - Jan 21, 2009
- It's Clear and out of the Xohm! - Dec 02, 2008
- Clearwire's 100-Day Agenda: Devices, VoIP and Roaming - Nov 30, 2008
- It's Time to Develop Again - Jul 16, 2009
- Ericsson Do You know What You Got? Sprint! - Jul 10, 2009
- Scenario Planning; If You Build It Will They Come? - Jul 06, 2009
- Wireless Termination: Neutral Tandem - Jul 02, 2009
- Alvarion Scores $100 M WiMax Deal With Open Range - Jun 17, 2009
- Introducing the 'Clearwire NTK' Research Series -- Deep Insight for Less Than $5 - Jun 13, 2009
- Dear Clearwire, Reach me @home. - Jun 12, 2009