I guess the world is truly in a state of chaos.
According to Reuter's the Skype founders are suing Ebay and Silver Lake over their skype deal.
I am not sure, how this happened.
Many of us who had been looking at the skype sale, knew that Niklas and Janus had to be managed.
It may be the knee jerk reaction that had Ebay buy Skype is still part of the culture in selling it.
On the other hand, given the Skype development team has not managed to publicly migrate away from the piece of core technology from Niklas and Janus.
Many of us believed that the acquistion of Paradial would have been appropriate. It maybe that Paradial represents some prior art of value in the network.
Regardless, it should be interesting to see how this is resolved.
- Related Entries
- Should Skype be redesigned? - Jul 07, 2009
- Apple you Win, I Bought the iTouch! - Sep 10, 2009
- Skype Sale has 4GWE Buzzing - Sep 01, 2009
- The War is Still a Skirmish amongst Giants: - Aug 19, 2009
- Review of the Clearwire Guerrila Marketing Campaign - Jul 23, 2009
- Devices What Catches your Eye! - Jul 09, 2009
- The Russians are Here: The Russians are Here!: MagicJack - Jul 08, 2009
- EU Price Rationalization - Jul 02, 2009
- Skype vs. DT And now the Ref Steps in.. - Apr 13, 2009
- Skype - Apr 02, 2009