On the Google Policy Blog Rick Whitt responds to the FCC letter from ATT regarding Google Voice. It is very pertinent to the discussion we are having on the Calliflower call tomorrow about Net Neutrality.
We could say the carriers are suffering from a little enhanced services envy, given the fact that Verizon wanted to be compared to Google at the last wall street conference they attended. In this case ATT wants to point out that GoogleVoice admits that because of tariff anomalies, it is not servicing the rural markets, but does not consider this their battle.
So Let's see if we come to a common ground tomorrow, about what exactly the FCC is trying to accomplish.
- Related Entries
- Death Star Apple - Aug 24, 2009
- The War is Still a Skirmish amongst Giants: - Aug 19, 2009
- The Apple Google war may make ATT the Victim. - Aug 03, 2009
- Bright Shiny Object - Death Star Apple Part 2 - Aug 25, 2009
- Verizon Developer Community Conference - Jul 28, 2009
- Review of the Clearwire Guerrila Marketing Campaign - Jul 23, 2009
- Devices What Catches your Eye! - Jul 09, 2009
- Scenario Planning; If You Build It Will They Come? - Jul 06, 2009
- Wireless Termination: Neutral Tandem - Jul 02, 2009
- The Death of the Cassette: Anthony Robbins - Jun 30, 2009