Google and Apple are vying for your attention today.
If you are a carrier, your bed fellows are not staying the night! Google with the Nexus One announcement that is all about the Android operating system and not a carrier. And strangely enough the Apple iTablet maybe the same thing. The rumors on the iTablet seem to indicate it may be devoid of 3G / 4G wireless interfaces and only support WiFi. While that will be a major plus for ATT who has already worked with Apple on the dual mode functionality of the iPhone, I should point out that Verizon has been the better company at supporting the use of USB 'sticks' (dongels?). It will be interesting to see if a bundle comes from either of the two carriers with the iTablet.
- Related Entries
- Who is driving the Next Bus Verizon Wireless or Apple? - Aug 04, 2009
- Twenty Reasons to like RIM over Apple - Jun 23, 2009
- Apple you Win, I Bought the iTouch! - Sep 10, 2009
- The War is Still a Skirmish amongst Giants: - Aug 19, 2009
- Gerry Purdy's Newsletter - Aug 07, 2009
- The Apple Google war may make ATT the Victim. - Aug 03, 2009
- Devices What Catches your Eye! - Jul 09, 2009
- Massive Mobility Finally - Jun 03, 2009
- The Taffy Pull of Nortel: Ciena & Ericsson - Nov 25, 2009
- China and the iPhone - Oct 26, 2009