This indicates some interesting issues as to why now. Sprint owns 54% of Clearwire, but it does not have board control. So why is AntiTrust an issue Now.
If you want to look for a likely suitor, Who would you vote for? T-Mobile, One of Cable companies? Google? Could it be that Sprint wants to bring all of the Clearwire back into the fold? Or does it suggest a split in the unified network strategy?
- Related Entries
- It's Clear and out of the Xohm! - Dec 02, 2008
- Clearwire's 100-Day Agenda: Devices, VoIP and Roaming - Nov 30, 2008
- Report Excerpt: Market Launches Keep Clearwire on Target - Oct 20, 2009
- Clearwire Adds Just 12,000 Subscribers in Q2 - Aug 13, 2009
- Ericsson Do You know What You Got? Sprint! - Jul 10, 2009
- Scenario Planning; If You Build It Will They Come? - Jul 06, 2009
- Clearwire Saved by LTE? Its not the Technology its the Spectrum. - Aug 09, 2010
- Report Excerpt: Why Dearth of Devices Hurts Clearwire - Oct 13, 2009
- Will 'Portability' Lure Businesses to WiMAX? - Aug 26, 2009
- Clearwire Adds Huawei to Infrastructure Suppliers List - Aug 12, 2009
Copyright 4G Wireless Evolution