The smartphone marketplace is heating up and its not just because Apple
has the iTablet on the way.
The carriers are working hard to find the right device to catch the growing market, but I am not sure that anyone knows how to catch our attention.
Palm has the Pre being marketed with and without Sprint, but last years CES darling is not exactly looking to build a ground swell of community. Which is a shame since they still have a lot of loyal palm customers.
Likewise HTC is making an effort to support their customers with commercials.
The reality is that social networks maybe the best way to communicate to the most likely customers.
The Fan Clubs of the devices on Facebook maybe the best place to reach early adopters.
Its clear the carriers are anxious to avoid another breakout by rivals.
Tags: Apple, Facebook, HTC, ITablet
- Related Entries
- Apple Part 2">Bright Shiny Object - Death Star Apple Part 2 - Aug 25, 2009
- Verizon Wireless or Apple?">Who is driving the Next Bus Verizon Wireless or Apple? - Aug 04, 2009
- Scenario Planning; If You Build It Will They Come? - Jul 06, 2009
- China and the iPhone - Oct 26, 2009
- My Instincts about the Korean market opening up for iPhone - Sep 24, 2009
- Apple you Win, I Bought the iTouch! - Sep 10, 2009
- Testing a Big Question for 'Open' 4G Devices - Sep 03, 2009
- Mobile Social Applications: How Carriers Can Help the Conversation - Sep 01, 2009
- No Degrees of Separation: SMS vs. Mobile IM - Aug 27, 2009
- Death Star Apple - Aug 24, 2009
| Tag with del.icio.us
| 4g-wirelessevolution Home
| Permalink: May I have your Attention, Please about Smartphones