- 4 double thick bone-in loin end pork chops
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 quarts water or apple juice
- 4 ounces Pepperoni
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces pickled jalapeno peppers
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
In a plastic container put the salt, lemon juice and apple juice. Add chops and cover with brine. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Remove chops from container and rinse. Cut horizontal pockets in each pork chop for stuffing. Layer the pepperoni, cheese and peppers, dividing the amount between the four chops.
Prepare either a gas or charcoal grill according to instructions. Grill the chops on medium high heat for 6-8 minutes on each side. Brush each chop with the balsamic vinegar and turn 45 degrees after 3 minutes create grill cross marks. Repeat on the other side.