BMW Hydrogen 7
August 19, 2007
Does Will Ferrell have a place in a green blog? Of course he does as BMW has seen it fit to give him the keys to the first BMW Hydrogen 7 for everyday use. This is all part of the Hydrogen 7 Pioneer Program which basically means giving Hydrogen cars to high profile people.
Some interesting facts… The car emits nothing but water vapor and is not for sale. Some argue that using hydrogen as a fuel is silly because it actually consumes more energy than it produces but the opposite argument is that over time this should change.
Certainly cars become much cleaner vehicles when using hydrogen for propulsion.
For more information on celebrities such as Angelina Jolie who have driven this car be sure to check out autoblogGreen for more.
- Environment » BMW Hydrogen 7
- Green Investing » BMW Hydrogen 7
- Green Living » BMW Hydrogen 7
- automotive » BMW Hydrogen 7
- carbon footprint » BMW Hydrogen 7
- corporate initiatives » BMW Hydrogen 7
- government initiatives » BMW Hydrogen 7
- green technology » BMW Hydrogen 7
Tags: Angelina jolie, Autobloggreen, bmw, carbon footprint, green technology, hydrogen, will ferrell
Search Technorati: Angelina jolie, Autobloggreen, bmw, carbon footprint, green technology, hydrogen, will ferrell
Related Tags: hydrogen, Hydrogen
- Related Entries
- BMW Goes Green - Jul 30, 2007
- Eco One - Sep 02, 2007
- Al Gore’s Green Tips - Aug 27, 2007
- Polycom - Aug 20, 2007
- Green Technology Conference - Aug 16, 2007
- CO2Sink - Aug 07, 2007
- Mobile Phone Carbon Footprint - Jul 20, 2007
- Fujitsu Siemens Primergy TX120 - Jul 12, 2007
- Big Green Day - Jul 03, 2007
- Save the Planet... Recycle That Fax Machine! - Jun 27, 2007
Listed below are links to sites that reference BMW Hydrogen 7: