Carbon Neutral Campaign
June 15, 2007
Presidential candidate Chris Dodd who hails from TMC’s home state of Connecticut has announced a carbon-neutral campaign. The question is how many trees will Dodd’s campaign team have to plant at every stop along the campaign trail.
"All Americans have a role to play in securing our energy independence, and I'm excited that our campaign will do its part," said Dodd. "We must all do our share to begin turning the clock back on global warming and reducing our carbon footprint will go along way in stopping global climate change."
Dodd has teamed with the Carbon Fund actually to deal with the carbon offsets needed to make this a reality.
Tags: campaign, carbon footprint, carbon neutral, chris dodd, global warming, presidential campaign, tmc
Search Technorati: campaign, carbon footprint, carbon neutral, chris dodd, global warming, presidential campaign, tmc
Related Tags: campaign, carbon
- Related Entries
- Polycom - Aug 20, 2007
- 50 Ways To Curb Your Carbon - Aug 16, 2007
- Carbon Footprint Secrecy - Jun 15, 2007
- Green Technology the Answer to Pollution in Japan? - Feb 21, 2008
- IBM Goes Greener - Oct 31, 2007
- Companies Can be 'Green' With the Technology They Already Have - Oct 05, 2007
- Bush Warms to Green Funding - Sep 28, 2007
- Will Suing Polluters Help Us Breathe Easy? - Sep 04, 2007
- Eco One - Sep 02, 2007
- Al Gore’s Green Tips - Aug 27, 2007
Listed below are links to sites that reference Carbon Neutral Campaign: