IXYS Joins Climate Savers Computing Initiative
January 3, 2008
IXYS Corporation, a Silicon Valley power semiconductor company, today announced that it has joined the Climate Savers Computing Initiative at the Affiliate level.
“Power conversion efficiency has been our core focus since the company started in 1983. We began with power semiconductors that have been key in enabling products for saving energy. Today, we offer a wider range of products for power systems, transportation and wind and solar based electricity generation,” commented IXYS CEO Dr. Nathan Zommer.
For more check out this story on TMCnet.
Tags: climate, green, green technology
Search Technorati: climate, green, green technology
Related Tags: power
- Related Entries
- Organic Retailer Touts Fuel Cell Powered Supermarket - Mar 12, 2008
- Forrester: In Search of Green Tech Consumers - Dec 19, 2007
- Green Technology Conference - Aug 16, 2007
- Shared Computing for a Greener World - Jul 11, 2007
- Carbon Footprint Secrecy - Jun 15, 2007
- Green WiFi - Jun 15, 2007
- Verdiem Joins Climate Savers - Jun 14, 2007
- TMCnet Interviews ON24 CEO - Mar 12, 2008
- Can Virtualization Green The Emerald Isle? - Mar 12, 2008
- Intel Pledges Green For Green's Sake - Jan 30, 2008
Listed below are links to sites that reference IXYS Joins Climate Savers Computing Initiative: