Encouraging Green Tech Development
February 6, 2008
This summer a group of outstanding doctoral students, post-docs and research faculty from University of California, Davis, will be taking part in a five-day “boot camp” sponsored by the Kauffman Foundation (and other organizations) designed to help move sustainable technologies ideas from the lap to the marketplace.
Applications are now being accepted for the second annual Green Technology Entrepreneurship Academy, July 7-11 at the Tahoe Center for Environmental Sciences in Incline Village, Nevada.
GreenBiz.com reports that the five-day event will cover “technology validation, market and financial strategies and communication skills.”
Tags: boot camp, development, Green Tech, lab, market, university
Search Technorati: boot camp, development, Green Tech, lab, market, university
- Related Entries
- Green Tech Not 'Sexy' Enough? - Feb 06, 2008
- California Rakes in the Green Tech Dough - Jan 23, 2008
- Investments in Green Tech Exceed $5 Billion for 2007 - Jan 23, 2008
- Green Earth Gets Funding - Jan 09, 2008
- Only 1 in 5 Recycle e-Waste Properly - Dec 28, 2007
- Rackspace Survey: Businesses Willing to Pay More for Services from 'Green' Vendors - Oct 02, 2007
Listed below are links to sites that reference Encouraging Green Tech Development: