Green Earth Gets Funding
January 9, 2008
Green Earth Technologies Inc. has received about $2.4 million in investment funding from Founder's Technology and eight angel investors.
Green Earth Technologies, a consumer goods manufacturer, produces “G”-Branded green products made entirely from American Grown Base Oils based on cutting-edge nanotechnology.
The company’s products apply across several market segments, including automotive performance and appearance chemicals, marine performance and appearance chemicals, household cleaning solutions and lawn & garden chemicals.
The Menlo Park-based firm said the funds will be used to fund working capital requirements.
Tags: consumers, green, green tech
Search Technorati: consumers, green, green tech
Related Tags: green earth, green, Earth, Green, earth, chemicals
- Related Entries
- Forrester: In Search of Green Tech Consumers - Dec 19, 2007
- Organic Retailer Touts Fuel Cell Powered Supermarket - Mar 12, 2008
- Green Tech Not 'Sexy' Enough? - Feb 06, 2008
- Encouraging Green Tech Development - Feb 06, 2008
- Intel Pledges Green For Green's Sake - Jan 30, 2008
- WSJ: US Seeks to Lower Green Trade Barriers - Jan 30, 2008
- California Rakes in the Green Tech Dough - Jan 23, 2008
- Investments in Green Tech Exceed $5 Billion for 2007 - Jan 23, 2008
- GM Greens Up CES, Unveils New Caddy - Jan 09, 2008
- IXYS Joins Climate Savers Computing Initiative - Jan 03, 2008
Listed below are links to sites that reference Green Earth Gets Funding: