Investors Still Keen on Green
December 19, 2007
A recent Investors Business Daily feature holds forth that venture capitalists are forecasting another solid year for investing in clean, “green,” technologies.
According to the report, based on a consensus estimate of 170 venture capitalists polled by the National Venture Capital Association, a full quarter (25%) of survey respondents forecast investments of $30 billion to $39 billion. The $39 billion number would represent the largest investment year since 2000.
The results show increased interest in clean technology investment, with 80% of respondents believing they will saying they will increase activity in the space.
For more, check out the article here.
Tags: cleantech, green technology, investing
Search Technorati: cleantech, green technology, investing
Related Tags: billion, venture
- Related Entries
- Green Investment Up 45% - Report - Jul 24, 2007
- Green Investing - Jun 20, 2007
- Organic Retailer Touts Fuel Cell Powered Supermarket - Mar 12, 2008
- TMCnet Interviews ON24 CEO - Mar 12, 2008
- Can Virtualization Green The Emerald Isle? - Mar 12, 2008
- Land Rover Unveils Green Concept - Jan 14, 2008
- Honda Stays on Green Message in Detroit - Jan 14, 2008
- GM, Coskata in Ethanol Deal - Jan 14, 2008
- GM Greens Up CES, Unveils New Caddy - Jan 09, 2008
- IXYS Joins Climate Savers Computing Initiative - Jan 03, 2008
Listed below are links to sites that reference Investors Still Keen on Green: