GM Goes Green with ecoFlex
July 2, 2007
GM is really pushing green with its ecoFlex line of cars. The first will be a Corsa with a 1.3L diesel putting out 119g/km of CO2.
Between now and 2012 GM will also introduce sixteen new engine families and ten transmissions as well as introducing flex-fuel engines in European Chevrolet, Opel and Vauxhall models.
The question is, will the company who sells us the Hummer be able to shake its fuel-thirsty, environmentally unfriendly image? The answer just may be yes as the company is said to be looking to put more economically friendly engines into Cadillacs to start.
Read more at Envautomental.
Tags: automotive, ecoflex, gm, green technology, hummer
Search Technorati: automotive, ecoflex, gm, green technology, hummer
- Related Entries
- Land Rover Unveils Green Concept - Jan 14, 2008
- Honda Stays on Green Message in Detroit - Jan 14, 2008
- GM, Coskata in Ethanol Deal - Jan 14, 2008
- Ultracapacitor - Sep 07, 2007
- Eco One - Sep 02, 2007
- Yahoo Green Center - Jul 12, 2007
- Are You a Greenocrite? - Jul 05, 2007
- Organic Retailer Touts Fuel Cell Powered Supermarket - Mar 12, 2008
- TMCnet Interviews ON24 CEO - Mar 12, 2008
- Can Virtualization Green The Emerald Isle? - Mar 12, 2008
Listed below are links to sites that reference GM Goes Green with ecoFlex: