June 13, 2007
We are in the era of corporate initiatives aimed at reducing carbon emissions which at the same time should further a company’s image. Generally there is energy conservation savings coupled with green publicity which makes the move to green a win/win.
It is wonderful to see how many companies are jumping on the green technology bandwagon.
Rackspace has just announced such a green initiative. Dubbed internally as "GreenSpace," the company-wide program will promote energy conservation, carbon offsets and employee education to reduce Rackspace's contribution to climate change.
More details can be found here.
Tags: carbon footprint, green technology, rackspace
Search Technorati: carbon footprint, green technology, rackspace
Related Tags: green, rackspace, Rackspace
- Related Entries
- Eco One - Sep 02, 2007
- Al Gore’s Green Tips - Aug 27, 2007
- Polycom - Aug 20, 2007
- BMW Hydrogen 7 - Aug 19, 2007
- Green Technology Conference - Aug 16, 2007
- CO2Sink - Aug 07, 2007
- BMW Goes Green - Jul 30, 2007
- Mobile Phone Carbon Footprint - Jul 20, 2007
- Fujitsu Siemens Primergy TX120 - Jul 12, 2007
- Big Green Day - Jul 03, 2007
Listed below are links to sites that reference Rackspace: