Sun Committed to Green Technology
August 22, 2007
Save Power. Save Space. Save Money. Save the Planet.
With that tagline, Sun Microsystems has kicked off a new green program, the Eco Innovation Initiative.
For more on this program, and how Sun plans to help increase energy efficiency in the datacenter check out this article.
To learn more about the state of Green Technology, be sure to make plans to attend the Green Technology World Conferenceat the Los Angeles Convention Center, September 10–12.
Tags: data center, green technology, sun
Search Technorati: data center, green technology, sun
Related Tags: green technology, green, Technology, technology, Green
- Related Entries
- IBM and APC Go Green - Jul 15, 2007
- Organic Retailer Touts Fuel Cell Powered Supermarket - Mar 12, 2008
- TMCnet Interviews ON24 CEO - Mar 12, 2008
- Can Virtualization Green The Emerald Isle? - Mar 12, 2008
- Land Rover Unveils Green Concept - Jan 14, 2008
- Honda Stays on Green Message in Detroit - Jan 14, 2008
- GM, Coskata in Ethanol Deal - Jan 14, 2008
- GM Greens Up CES, Unveils New Caddy - Jan 09, 2008
- IXYS Joins Climate Savers Computing Initiative - Jan 03, 2008
- Forrester: In Search of Green Tech Consumers - Dec 19, 2007
Listed below are links to sites that reference Sun Committed to Green Technology: