A note from the ITEXPO PR firm for all media and analysts I thought worth sharing:
We’re looking forward to having you join us at ITEXPO at the Austin Convention Center next week. Here are a few notes to ensure you have a great show:
- Tweet from ITEXPO and you could win a Kindle! The registered press/analyst with the most individual Tweets between October 2 and October 5 citing the hashtag #ITEXPO will win a Kindle! You do not need to fill out any forms to participate – just start Tweeting!
- The press room is located in Meeting Room 3, near registration. Your media credentials should be picked up at ITEXPO’s main registration area, in the area marked for speakers/press.
- Your media credentials give you access to everything ITEXPO and its collocated shows have to offer – keynotes, conference sessions, the exhibit floor, and of course, the press room.
- The press room will be open the following hours:
o Tuesday 12 p.m.- 3 p.m.
o Wednesday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
o Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
o Friday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- We consider this a working press room – your space to write, conduct interviews, grab a bite to eat, etc. Vendors will be allowed into the press room only as guests of the media. We’ll do our best to monitor the comings and goings, but if you feel there are vendors overstaying their welcome beyond their scheduled appointments, please feel free to point them out to our staff.
- Your press room contact while at the show is Ashley Baster. If you need assistance, please contact Ashley at the front desk:
o E-mail: email@example.com
o Cell: (919) 720-2442
- If you’d like assistance scheduling last-minute interviews with speakers, we’ll do our best to help set that up. We’ve encouraged our speakers to make themselves available for media interviews, so if there’s someone you’re interested in meeting with, please let us know.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We’ll see you in Austin!
Your ITEXPO media team from Connect2 Communications: Rich Williams, Sue O'Keefe, Ashley Baster and Amber Kenney