Contact centers looking for a comprehensive hosted voice, email and chat solution will be happy to learn that Telesphere
, a Cloud Communication Service provider today announced a relationship with CosmoCom
. CosmoCom is one of the early pioneers of cloud-based contact center solutions and certainly one of the leaders in this space. CosmoCom has won multiple TMC Labs Innovation Awards, including an award way back in 2002
Telesphere's relationship with CosmoCom
provides businesses and contact center operators with a portfolio of hosted contact center applications and advanced tools including:
- Email, VoIP and chat, all of which can be captured and archived for training and follow up.
- Skills-based routing so customers are routed immediately to the correct agent group.
- Cradle-to-grave reporting, enabling businesses and contact centers to track every interaction for every customer.
- An intuitive, graphical call-flow designer, which eliminates the need for special coding skills to create and modify call flows.
- A 100 percent Web-based design, eliminating the need for client software.
- The ability to bolt on third-party reporting tools.
- Support for whisper and DNIS.
CosmoCom will demonstrate the new interaction management suite at Telesphere's ITEXPO
booth, No. 837.
"Powered by CosmoCom, Telesphere's new, completely cloud-based contact center solution enables businesses and contact center operators to implement advanced tools quickly and without the need for a six-figure investment in premises-based hardware and software," said Sanjay Srinivasan, Telesphere CTO.