Let me give you a chance to further $$$tize IP communications by offering for you to share your IAX2 vs SIP protocol experience in using DIDX
. Each person who uses IAX2, SIP, or a combination AND also DIDX who answers this survey fully with complete contact information to me on Facebook
or my regular email will be entered in a drawing for $100 gas card or a $100 American Airlines voucher. I want to hear from you. Email me on my regular email or on Facebook
with these answers and your name, phone number and email where I can contact you ASAP.
Again, please reply to this survey asap, plus your name, company, DIDX account number, cell phone and email for contact, so I can call you about your answers. (You can easily message with your information on Facebook.) I can't wait to discuss this and also monetizing IP communications in general.
- what is the efficiency gain or loss from using IAX2 or the current combination of protocol you use?
- how do your IAX2 vs. SIP customers differ in QoS, call setup time, complaints, etc.
- what roadblocks has IAX2 helped you overcome?
- what roadblocks has IAX2 introduced?
- other issues relevant to you and your customer/vendor's use of Asterisk and IAX2
Also see several of the best IP communications events listed at http://www.didx.net/events
including IT EXPO West 2008 and Astricon 2008. Gas card or American Airlines voucher card could help you get you there.