I opened Quickbooks online because it is time to settle 2008. I see that you can use Quickbooks view only on a Blackberry. Might come in handy if you're in the middle of an elevator speech to an angel investor and want to impress them with your balance sheet.
How to get started
You can browse and agree the beta agreement at https://sc.accounting.quickbooks.com/Update/index.cfm?id=40
Open your Blackberry browser.
Select Go To... from the browser menu and enter: https://accounting.quickbooks.com/m
What CAN you do with it?
View read-only versions of:
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Vendor, customer and employee lists
- Bank account and credit card balances
- Balance sheet and Profit & Loss reports
- QuickBooks Online contact information, which works with your BlackBerry to make calls, create emails, and even look up addresses using GoogleTM Maps
Some advice given includes...
- Enable style sheets in your browser settings
- Set your browser font to 6 or 7 points