After a few audio podcast interviews with industry M2M service provider leaders and participating in M2M events in the past two years, I have developed an avid interest in the topic. Following are links to those podcasts and detailed guidelines to submit case studies for the M2M Evolution Conference scheduled for January 29 - February 1, 2013 in Miami Beach.
1. Talk with Thingworx CEO
2. Talk with Raco Wireless President John Horn
The robust M2M conference program will focus on topics that inform and educate the audience of the latest and greatest technologies, current and future regulatory policies, new verticals, new applications and all of the hottest topics in the Machine-to-Machine Industry. The M2M Evolution Conference is trending to become the leading educational and networking event in the M2M Industry and the team behind this M2M event would like you to be a part of it.
Topics Will Include:
- M2M in Smart Homes M2M in Smart Buildings
- The Role of M2M in End-to-End Energy Management/ Smart Metering
- How M2M Will Take Mobile Healthcare to the Next Level (Hardware & Apps)
- The impact of Smart Grids on Electricity Transmission Network
- Resilience M2M in the Enterprise Asset Tracking Facilities
- Management Mobile Workforce Management Transportation
- Applications in M2M Value Chain
- What Operators want from their M2M Partners Activation, Provisioning, and MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- Customer Experience Management Emerging Role of OSS-BSS Systems in the M2M Value Chain
- The Evolving Role of Operators in Delivering M2M
- The Emerging Role of Integrators in M2M
M2M producers have developed sessions that blend many of these topics, so although you may submit a specific proposal for a session, please keep in mind that based on your area of expertise; M2M Evolution may fit you into an already developed session.
M2M Evolution Team appreciates your interest in M2M Evolution, and your decision to submit a proposal. They are seeking high-level executive speakers (C-level, VP, Director, etc.,) who are extremely knowledgeable and are comfortable delivering presentations of a business or technical nature.
Please be advised that M2M Evolution Team receives many applications for speaking opportunities and cannot accommodate all requests. Also please be aware that many of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of conference organizers.
If the conference organizers select your proposal, you will be notified by November 2, 2012 and speaker kits with deadlines and requirements will be sent to you at that time.
Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at M2M Evolution. Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner. Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source. Speakers must provide session description for the conference website.
Contact Co-Founder Crossfire Media and VP of Content, M2M Evolution Carl Ford at http://m2m.tmcnet.com/conference/. See "Contact us" in the upper right-hand corner.