Virtual world tag
1 result(s) displayed for Virtual world (1 - 1 of 1):
By Peter Bernstein
As active transactional individuals in the Internet age, here are a few questions to ponder for a moment.
- How do we present ourselves to the world, or choose not to, and why?
- What does our view and management of our multiple identities —on multiple physical, virtual (and where they intersect/converge/blur) platforms —tell us and others about predicting and/or leveraging our behavior?
- Does where you are in your life matter?
- In an age where dynamic context-based identity mediation will be paramount (for individuals and organizations alike), whom do we and can we trust and entrust with our identities?
- How does trust factor into our purchasing decisions?
These are not existential questions. In fact, as pointed out in a previous blog, they are the subject of an important new book, Identity Shift : Where Identity Meets Technology in the Networked-Community Age, written by Alcatel-Lucent’s Allison Cerra and Christina James.