Lots of travel the next 7 weeks.
- Next Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I am attending Future of Web Apps in Miami Beach.
- March 6 is the webinar How to Sell SAAS with HyperOffice. (There is a webinar with NeuStar about Recursive DNS in March as well. Email me for more info or to register).
- Then March 9 through 12, I am in Vegas for Channel Partners, where I am moderating a panel on Virtual Office.
- NCTA is holding an executive forum in Tampa from March 16-18.
- VoiceCon is in Orlando on March 17-20.
- An ISP association is meeting in Orlando on March 20.
- I'll have copies of my book with me every where I go :)
The one show I am skipping is CompTel. Why? SSDD. It never changes. CompTel needs fresh air. The speakers hardly change: Sherm, Crowe, Arunas. Oh, and Deb Tate. What can she add? She has voted against every CLEC issue at the FCC. (Will they hit her with a whip cream pie? That would be worth going for.) But to listen to old-timers talk about the business that hasn't changed much in 10 years is boring. What have CLEC's done for you lately?