1. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
2. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don ' t have e-mail addresses.
3. Leaving the house without your cell phone is now a cause for panic.
4. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
5. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
6. If given the choice of one item, you take your phone, not your keys, if you are to be gone for 24 hours.
In fact, in a recent survey, 38% of respondents would do just what you did in item 6.
Hyperconnectivity is coming faster than we had imagined. For my perspective on what this all means for enterprise, I invite you to view and 5-part video podcast I created.