Demand for SIP trunks is on the rise - yes, even in this bad economy. Why? Because SIP trunks make good financial sense now, providing economic relief to a company immediately, and later down the road.
Based on our numerous customer deployments, we see SIP trunk installations paying for themselves -meaning, the entire installation of a new IP-PBX, phones, network upgrades and the Ingate solution - in less than a year. One recent installation resulted in a 40% reduction in telephony costs. Empirical evidence from other installations confirms these results.
How can this be so?
SIP trunks reduce costs by:
• Eliminating the need to purchase expensive BRIs (Basic Rate Interfaces) or PRIs (Primary Rate Interfaces) allowing the user to buy just the capacity they need.
• Making it possible to cost-efficiently use SIP trunks from multiple service providers. By routing calls to the cheapest service provider based on country codes, for example, significant savings can be achieved.
Once SIP trunking is deployed and the network upgraded to support it, a business has everything it needs in place to start using other SIP applications - paving the way to Unified Communications.
Learn more at the Ingate SIP Trunk Seminars, to be held at the ITEXPO in February in Miami.
A sneak peek:
• CASE STUDY - The ROI of SIP Trunking
• SIP Trunking and Security
• Beyond POTS Replacement
• Just for Carriers: Intensive Workshop
• Enterprise Infrastructure and Service Provider Perspective sessions