Companies are rapidly transitioning to Office 365 – quite often because of email. It’s a huge business for MSPs right now who migrate them using tools like BitTitan.
This trend hasn’t been lost on Pipeliner. The CRM company has come a long way since we first covered them in 2013.
They realize this opportunity and are responding to customer needs by releasing Office 365 templates and email add-in.
The Office 365 Templates for Word & Excel Add-in allows users to:
- Embed fields in Office 365 Word and Excel templates
- Pull data directly from Pipeliner
- Output to Word, Excel or PDF
- Save templates directly to a record and download when needed
- Easily and quickly update templates as needed
While the new Office 365 email feature allows users to send emails directly from Pipeliner:
- Send emails directly from Pipeliner using Office 365
- Send group or individual emails
- Compose emails using Rich-text formatting
- Attach files and embed links, plan follow-ups and log sent emails
“Recent analyst reports show that 1 in 5 corporate employees now use an Office 365 cloud service,” said Nikolaus Kimla, founder and CEO of Pipelinersales. “So we at Pipeliner CRM are leading the way by making it easy for MS Office 365 and Pipeliner users to leverage both systems together in the most efficient way possible. No other CRM can match the elegance and utility of these MS Office 365 Add-ins plus we will continue to expand our support of Office 365 going forward.”
We applaud Nikolaus and the team for responding to customer needs and supporting the most popular cloud-based office applications on the market.
Come and learn about the latest in everything business tech… Collaboration, Contact center, UCaaS, the Channel, IT, IOT, Edge, Cybersecurity, AI, SD-WAN, and the Future of Work at the world’s only SD-WAN Expo, part of the ITEXPO #TechSuperShow, Feb 12-14, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL.