Sorry for the brief marketing message.
See me at the show in the following places:
- 2pm Wed: Building Your Content-Driven Online Community to Achieve Marketing Results
- I will moderate a Cloud UC panel on Thursday 2/9/17 at 9 AM with Matt McGinnis of 8×8, Curtis Peterson of RingCentral and Mark Straton of Broadsoft.
Resume marketing message:
One of the largest telecom/communications technology shows in the world at Broward Convention Center
As my loyal blog readers probably know by now… ITEXPO, the 3-day trade show and conference focused on communications technology, returns to South Florida this week.
As always, you can attend laser-targeted courses – most free with your Expo Plus pass – that prepare you to ask the right questions of the 150+ vendors on the show floor. Plus, your free pass gives you access to 100 more vendors on the IoT Evolution Expo floor, collocated with ITEXPO.
Here is a comprehensive list/links of workshops, seminars and presentations. These are in addition to the main ITEXPO Conference Program (which does require a conference fee).
Select any link as your starting point into the expo site. There you’ll find every detail you need to plan this year’s visit – including detailed schedules.
- Content Marketing & Automation
- Telecom Reseller Week
- MSP Expo Conference Sessions
- IDEA Showcase Startup Event
- ChannelVision Expo Sessions on Expo Floor
- Keynote presentations free with Expo Plus Pass
- Wireless Repair Roundup (Fee required)
- Asterisk from Scratch
- Asterisk World (Fee required)
- The Blockchain Event (Fee required)
- Cloud Certification Prep Course (Fee required)
- All About the API (Fee required)
To view the full ITEXPO conference agenda click here. Speakers are updated daily. Choose to upgrade your pass and gain access to all Conference Tracks – each focused on “communications as-an-opportunity”.
- Business Communications Essentials
- Hot Topics in Tech and Communications
- What’s New in Enterprise Communications
- Service Provider Trends & Topics
- All About the API
- 5G Summit
- Asterisk World
Whichever pass you select – free or paid – come meet with the most intriguing, interesting and energetic participants in communications today. You’ll leave the event with new partners, suppliers – and maybe even customers. It’s three days of time very well spent.
Register and plan your visit now.
Best regards and see you in Fort Lauderdale.